Sunday, March 15, 2009






Oh how wonderful it is to make a new friend . . . tho nothing could ever take away from a cherished friendship of many years!  "Make new friends...but keep the old", (Sounds like a Girl Scout song doesn't it ?
So . . .  meet my new "Peeps" (aka friends) !  Just learning to balance their tiny chicky butts over their little wire feet.  They are all a-chirpy, telling secrets and pecking 'round the yard now that spring is coming.
Watch for them as well as other new spring friends on the next web show, April 2nd. at 8pm EST.
Now . . go out an make a new friend!



5 comments:

Ulla said...

These are soooooo CUTE! Wish I was there to peep with you! Thanks for the email sweetie! So when are we going to play???
Hugs
Ulla

snippetgirl said...

So precious!!! Your works is wonderful. Were you in Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion at some point? I know I've seen your lovely creations somewhere.
Best wishes,
Carrie the SnipPet Girl

vintagepaletteart said...

Hi Lori! I'm one of the PFATT girls that met you at the From Our Hands Show this past March. Your sweet little furry creations always bring a smile to my face! =o) Hope to see you this year at Ghoultide. We want to make that tip to visit some of our EHAG members that will be there.

*Lori

Lisa said...

Love the chicks! I cannot wait for the show!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Thanks everyone!!
better get peeping . . err I mean sewing!!