Thursday, August 12, 2010

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Michael Ratto !




Well . . . this is why I was awol for Wednesdays
Wild Hare day.
We were in California for my stepdaughters wedding!
It was as lovely as Elena is beautiful and her new husband Mike looked
quite dapper in his Fedora!
Our dear friends Nicol & Phil Sayre loaned me their kitchen to bake
the wedding cupcakes . . . thank you both!
During dinner I loaned my camera to a 4 & 3/4 year old (his words) who took
the last photo of Elena with her flowers!
A budding photographer!

Lori Ann

3 comments:

William Bezek said...

Beautiful setting for a wedding, the cupcakes look amazing and I suppose the beautiful sea shells were edible too!

Kelly said...

Congratulations to them! The cupcakes are gorgeous, I love the shells!

Kelly

Lori Ann Corelis said...

yep . . chocolate seashells! Quite yummy!
Thanks!!