Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Welcome Fall . . . .

Hello  . . . 
Fall has arrived and brought with it bits of my favorite colors.
The deep oranges, vibrant reds, mustards, browns and yellows,
just make me happy!
(and the cooler temps don't hurt either!)

Please enjoy todays offering, should you like to purchase,
Please email:

I'm Running Away to the Halloween Circus!
Created from hand over-dyed black mohair, she has wool felt paws, ear linings
and glass eyes. A fully jointed elephant she is stuffed heavy with steel shot to
have a squishy belly and huggable feel.
This sweet soul is about 10" tall.
She wears a ruff of antiqued vintage wool felt with a bell at the neck.
 Her little pumpkin is created from the same!
Off I go . . . . 
Is my ruffle straight?  Is my bow tied?
Wish me luck on my audition to join the Halloween Circus!
$275.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!!

Happy fall to all!
Lori Ann

4 comments:

jerilanders said...

No doubt she will be a hit at the Halloween Circus!

marie said...

Beautiful creature. Could you tell me what steel shot is?

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

What a darling Ellie!
Susan

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Thanks everyone . .. and Marie, I emailed you! :-)