Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Merry Wild Hare Wednesday

Hello and Happy Dec. 17th to you!

To purchase please send an email to:

#1 ~ Skirl
(What granddaughter Sophia calls a squirrel)
A wee fellow of about 6.5" from heel to tail top.
He wears a sweet hand knitted jumper and scarf. 
A wee antique feather tree will accompany him!
$185.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#2 ~ This Little Gift
A very sweet antique sewing basket is filled with a mohair, 
tu tu dressed bunny, woolen pin keep and antique bits.
The antique Christmas card reads:
"This little gift I made for you;
And in between the stitches
I wished and wished - and wished and wished -
You happiness and riches"
The perfect sentiment for a sewing basket yes?
7" x 7"  of sweetness overall
$295.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#3 ~ Puddin'
About 7.5" overall. A sweet mohair bunny sits atop a red velvet
pin keep.  (Reminds me of a plum pudding' ). 
Trimmed in vintage chenille and antique holly leaves front and back!
Bunny holds a wee antique ornament and wears a silk ribbon.
$235.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

Be Merry!
Lori Ann

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Lori, your little bunnies are beautiful. I love the detail and your skill stands out a mile.
Merry Christmas to you and all those you love.

Amanda said...

They look so festive, just beautiful x