Friday, November 20, 2015

On words and being Thankful . . .


Hello friends . . . 
The holidays are upon us and with so much pain in the world there is no better
time to remember what is simple and most important.
Peace, Joy, Thankfulness, Love, Grace, Kindness and Hope are simple words,
yet they hold such power.
These words know no bounds, they are not exclusive to country, race or religion 
and yet many in this world act as if they don't exist.
One day I hope these words will rule the world, but until then they will rule my heart 
and I will to my best to share them with others.

On being "Thankful" . . . I'd like to say thank you to everyone who attended our
From OUR Hands & Hearts show last weekend. 
(Or those who had us in their thoughts from afar).
The show was just beautiful, thanks to our talented artisans and exhibitors.
We humbly thank each of you who welcome our art into your homes.

I am thankful for the work I do and hope my pieces bring joy to those who hold them.
I am finishing up some holiday pieces to bring you an online show soon.
~ Sunday, December 6th. ~ 8pm EST ~
The day is  Saint Nicholas Day ~ Quite appropriate don't you think?
To be held on the "gallery" page of my blog:

It will be a busy season at Corelis house this year . . . a visit (or two) from Mother
and a new grand baby, time with friends and this amazing blended family. 
Baking, decorating and making much joy!
We look forward to it all and are grateful.

May you and yours have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Peace,
Lori Ann

5 comments:

kstehens100 said...

Beautiful post. Wooley hugs to you. Kat

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Such a wonderful and warm post! Glad to hear the show was magical and I wish you and yours a fabulous holiday ahead!
Cheers,
Lurena
Tattered Moon

Kays Kids said...

What wonderful word and a great post. If only the whole world could live by those words. Even if the whole world can't live by those words, I can.
Hugs Kay

Lana Manis said...

Encouragement and kindness (and much more) are always found when I hear from you, Lori Ann. May you receive it from others 100-fold! I'm so glad your show went well... and yes, I will make it to one next year to finally see all the goodness! I have already hinted to my husband that we will be making a trip to Ohio next year. :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, as well.
(((hugs!)))

bayrayschild said...

Thank You Lori, such a lovely post.

Wishing you and yours a holiday season filled with love and peace.

Audrey