Monday, April 25, 2016

Soon ~ Very Soon . . .

Hello everyone,
I apologize for being away for so long.
Seems it takes 3 times as much energy to get ready for an event when
you are healing from a broken leg. 
Working in an upstairs studio is interesting when you can't walk, 
but up and down I go on my back side dragging things in baskets.
I learned to sew with my left foot and I've almost perfected the one legged hop!
In a few days I begin to add a little weight,  then a little more
over the next month to learn to walk again.
(YAY!)
BUT . . . as they say ~  The Show Must Go On  ~ 
I do hope to see some of you at the 
In addition to teaching, and creating for this event is is run by myself
and dear friend Rebekah L. Smith.
Our event begins with 3 days of classes and a "needle-in" then 
on Saturday April 30 we have a most lovely show for you!
(The show is open to the public!)
See details in ad above.

We have a great line up of exhibitors too : 

Happy Stitches!
Lori Ann

4 comments:

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Hang in there!! And have a fabulous show.

Unknown said...

Happy to hear you are on the mend. And I look forward to seeing lots of photos of beautiful workmanship. A small substitute in being there, but it will have to do. Best wishes.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Wish I could just come & play ~ happy to know you're on the mend my friend!
L

Kays Kids said...

Determination will get you there. I do hope it heals quickly