Saturday, February 28, 2009

Waiting for Green . . . .


Well . . . I'm not Irish and  green is not usually one of my big "colors", but that doesn't mean I can't be inspired by something that might.....just might..... bring a little luck!
Between rooting around in the studio and the last antique show I attended I found some very nice "green things" to work with for the next web show! 
Irish Eyes will be Smilin on March 9th. at 8pm Eastern time!

So . . .  back to work for me , working in green while anxiously awaiting the return of my favorite green . . . The green of Spring!


2 comments:

Z said...

Looking forward to seeing all you "Irish Eyes" creations. And I'm glad you've been posting again as it is always a joy and a treat to see what you've been doing.

Debbie Miller of Onion Patch said...

Oh, I just love that pic!! Your bunnies are so sweet!!

Blessings,
Debbie