Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ghoultide Gathering . . . till next year










HOME SWEET HOME is truly a perfect sentiment!

A fter travelling for 3 shows in 3 states in 3 weeks we are plum tired . . . but with smiles on our faces !

Ghoultide Gathering last weekend was just wonderful! Many, many thanks to Scott and Stephanie who work very hard to make this show the wonder that it is !

Each and every artist involved in the show created outstanding work. It was great fun to meet new friends as well as catch up with old ones. I hope you enjoy these pictures . . . I have split them up into 2 posts . . . and funny . . . . I took nice photos of everyones work but my own! Silly me!

Names are posted in order of the pictures top to Bottom.

Nicol Sayre
Scott Smith
Will Bezek
Sheila - Primdolly
Vaughn & Stephanie Rawson
Jerry & Darla Arnold
Paul Gordon
Soft in the Head
King of Mice Studio

Lori Ann


2 comments:

Nancy Malay said...

Hi Lori Ann,
Great photos from Ghoultide!!Just look at all of the wonderful creations from this talented group.

I had planned on attending, but couldn't make it at the last minute.....can't wait until next year!!

Nancy

HopHopJingleBoo said...

Your photos are wonderful..and just love my little pumpkin..thanks! looking forward to next year and will start saving up 'more money' til then.. have a great year! Added your blog to my list..Debra