Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's November already!


There is a chill in the air, most of the leaves are gone and the days are markedly shorter. . .
I've pulled out my favorite scarves and hats.
All of a sudden it is November and I find myself swiftly switching gears from Halloween to Christmas & winter.
I'm not ready for this . . . but in the studio at least, out come the scarves, knitted socks & woolies. Black and pumpkin and maize color wools are being tucked away in favor of ruby reds, rich greens, and all shades of snow!

First on my agenda, I'm working on pieces for the upcoming "York Folk Art" show!
If you are in the area come see this nice show . . . the Folk Art show runs concurrently with an Antique show!! 2 for One! November 20, 21 & 22.

Happy November!
Lori Ann

1 comment:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

This squirrel is just adorable. Hoping you have a super York Show! :)