Thursday, November 19, 2009

York Sneak Peek!







Well . . . after a long drive East and an evening of "Comedy of Errors" we are ready for the York Folk Art Show this weekend!!
It's been a while since I've done a show like this! I can't wait to see all the wonderful folk art and to see friends I've not seen for so many years. I'm sure I'll meet some new and wonderful artists too! Oh yes . . . and there will be antiques too!! Maybe I'll find a treasure or two!
Still a few finishing touches to add to some pieces . . so short and sweet, but here are a few sneak peeks!!

Enjoy,
Lori Ann

2 comments:

The French Bear said...

Lori Ann, have a fabulous time and take lots of pictures!!!! I wish I could come shopping there!
Mabel arrived safe and sound, She came to work with me today, everyone loved her and of course I had to show off your web site!
Thank you again for my beautiful bunny! Is it okay to blog about her?
Hugs,
Margaret B

Louise Peers said...

ooohh I wish I could visit the show :) good luck .I am sure you wont nee it ,
hugs,
Louise x