Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inspiration . . .





A peek at my "patriotic" stash.
I love these early pinbacks . . . some of the sayings are quite a hoot!
Some are not actually political pins . . . they were cigarette premiums.
A little pinback enclosed in a pack of cigarettes to entice sales.
(NOT, NOT, NOT a good thing!)
But . . I can't help collecting them as the sayings are quite fun!
(A few of which will be in my collection forever!)

Enjoy the pics and I hope to see you this evening for the web show!
8pm Easter time!
(in the gallery)

Lori Ann


6 comments:

tj said...

...Oh my gosh, that "stick out your ears your falling thru your collar" pin is just too funny! I laughed out loud on that one...

...And the "won't you be my teddy bear?" is just so fitting for you...lol

...I love stuff like this. I can peruse a collection for hours! Thanks for sharing! :o)

...C'mon showtime!

...Blessings... :o)

tj said...

..."you're falling..." not "your"... Geez, I know better than that...lol ;o)

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Love your collection Lori Ann!
such funny little things, aren't they? and how well they go with your work ~

Have a great show this eve!
Blessed be,
Lori

Heidi Steiner said...

Button, button....whose got the button? Lori Ann has all the buttons!!!
Love them!
Heidi

Michelle May said...

Another amazing show Lori Ann! As always, I am left in awe.
One day I will special order a rabbit just for me. ;)

Peekaboo Bears said...

I'm drooling over your collection of pinbacks!!! You lucky gal! I've been
a fan of yours for quite some time, and am
thrilled to see you have a blog. :0)