Monday, July 19, 2010

Wild Hare Wednesdays !


What's a "Wild Hare Wednesday" ?
What's a "Wild Hare" ?
(Internet definition!)
"An American expression meaning to do something at the spur of the moment without really thinking, spontaneity. It originated from "had a wild hare up my ". If you had a wild rabbit in your backside... you'd probably jump without thinking. It most likely originated in the Mid-West where hare were commoner'n a fly on a horses' .. (and so was vulgar language). But as it was shaved down, it can now be used as "I had a wild hare to go to Vegas".


Each Wednesday I will post for sale, right here on my blog :
One, and only ONE "Wild Hare"
One silly or serious bunny . . . maybe one I've had cut out for quite some time who never got finished...maybe one from a small lonely piece of mohair, maybe I'll experiment with some new pattern designs . . . depends on what "Wild Hare" I get !

This ONE bunny will be for sale at 12 NOON Eastern time!
First email/ First serve
Lorianncorelis@mac.com

This Wednesday, July 21st. will be my very first
"Wild Hare Wednesday"

(Let's see if I'm up to the every Wednesday self imposed challenge!)

Lori Ann

5 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!
I can't wait 'til the Morrow ~

(....is the cutie in the picture for sale)????

William Bezek said...

Once a week? Are you mad woman? I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

yep . . . I'm quite insane!!
:-)

tj said...

...Sweet! :o)

...Can't wait to see! And seriously girl, how do you do it all?! Inquiring minds wanna kno'... ;o)

...Blessings...

Debora Hoffmann said...

Lori Ann, what a wonderful concept! It will be such fun to see the sweet little ones who appear each Wednesday! <3