Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bushy Tail . . .





This week for
Wild Hare Wednesday!

Once again...NOT a hare!
Meet a new size squirrel . . .
"Bushy Tail"

He is about 7.5-8" to his tail top.
Soft taupe mohair, wool felt ears and glass eyes.
He stands all by himself !
Bushy Tail has been out gathering tiny acorns and pinecones
in anticipation of a long winter!
(Mini vintage looking basket filled with treasures from my morning walks!)

This week I offer Bushy Tail #1 & #2
(#2 is on the right in double photo, they are having a "nutty" discussion!).

$245.00 each
(shipping $12.00)

We are both SOLD
Thank You!!

Please email to purchase:
Lorianncorelis@mac.com

Have you ever heard this little song?

"Grey squirrel, grey squirrel
Swish your bushy tail.
Grey squirrel, grey squirrel
Swish your bushy tail.
Wrinkle up your funny nose,
Put a nut between your toes.
Grey squirrel, grey squirrel
Swish your bushy tail! "

(OR am I the only one who had that kind of childhood - SMILE!!)
Enjoy,
Lori Ann



3 comments:

ginny said...

I sang that song with my little ones who are now grown and married.I am singing it to my grandchildren.Love your squirrels.

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Do you do the body movements???
They are quite silly!

Glad to know I'm not the only one!!

Thanks Ginny!

Morna Crites-Moore said...

What precious squirrels!