Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nibbles . . .




Today's offering for "Wild Hare Wednesday" is:
Nibbles
He has such a sweet face and that "who me?" look perfected !
"Look what I made for you mama" . . . (insert innocent look here!)

BUT . . . . did he or didn't he nibble my antique heart pincushion?

Nibbles is 8" and created from hand dyed soft grey mohair.
Stuffed with cotton and heavy with steel shot.
His ears and wired tail are wool felt, his eyes are glass and his face hand shaded.
His ribbon is vintage and he made his little Valentine from hand dyed wool and a vintage button.

$205.00
shipping 10.00

I'm SOLD
THANK YOU!

email to purchase:
Lorianncorelis@mac.com

Enjoy,
Lori Ann



6 comments:

AliceKiss said...

Very similar to the present. As a living. Very beautiful)))

Debora Hoffmann said...

Cuuuute!

Megan Chamberlain said...

He is adorable. I love his face.

pussman and co said...

Lovely Nibles!!
I love her colour to

Anonymous said...

What wonderful Nibles!! Fall in love

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

Hi Lori...love Nibbles!!! Especially his wee pinkish nose! Thanks for coming by for a looky-lou & for your kind words! Cheerio, Susan