Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 Loves . . . One Heart




Today's Wild Hare offering is:
2 Loves . . . One Heart

They said it wouldn't work . . .
but, bear and bunny have fallen in love.

Both are aprox. 8" tall.
(Bunny of course a little taller because of her ears!)
Chocolate mohair with shaded details, wool felt paws
& glass eyes. Stuffed heavy with steel shot.
Their heart is created from antique cotton and hand dyed wool.
Embellished with wool thread.

Set: $375.00
Shipping $12.00

We are SOLD
Thank you!!

Email to purchase:
Lorianncorelis@mac.com

Enjoy,
Lori Ann

9 comments:

Lee said...

Another adorable creation, Lori!
I keep hoping for a mouse...
Have a great day!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Thank you kindly!
:-)
L

WiSabi Kreativ said...

Wow so bezaubernd süßßßßßßßßßßß.
Deine Tiere sind einfach wundervoll

Herzliche Grüße Sabine/WiSabi

Z said...

So cute! I wish I'd checked earlier today before it sold.

Waynestonbears said...

Lori, I am a fan of your creations. These 2 are so beautiful, they have stolen my heart!

Hugs, Wayne

Bearly Sane said...

Like Wayne I am a huge fan! These two are delightful Lori Ann.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

Leny said...

Oh my...what a sweet couple,love them very much!

Hugs,Leny

Louise Peers said...

awww ,adorable !

Lori Ann Corelis said...

You are all so sweet!! Thank you!