Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wild Hare Wednesday - Bun-i-kin

Welcome to Wild Hare Wednesday,
and thank you for stopping by!

Please meet:
Bun-i-kin picks a Pun-i-kin

Bun-i-kin had a very fun day at the pumpkin patch!

She dressed in her best fall sailor bloomers for a special outing with mama.
Oh my . . . SO many wonderful pumpkins to choose from,
she hopped from one to another to another, 
Mama said only one,
but Bun-i-kin's sweet "please mama" look won her over
and they went home with 3!


Bun-i-kin is a fully jointed yet free standing black mohair bunny. 
She stands 8.5" tall to her ear tips & has glass eyes and wool felt ear linings.
Her Bloomers are sewn from reproduction 1800's fabric.
She comes with 3 wool pumpkins too!

$245.00
ship/ins $12.00


I'm SOLD
THANK YOU!


Please email to purchase:




6 comments:

tj said...

...Oh my goodness! She is just too cute Lori Ann! And I love, love, LOVE her outfit - those bloomers! *sigh* ;o)

...I just came over from Notforgotten Farm where she's giving away a lil' bear on a pumpkin and then I remembered your Wild Hare Wednesday - so much cuteness going around today! :o)

...Blessings

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Darling little Bunnikin!!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Awww thanks all!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Bun-i-kin is one of the most precious things I've seen in a long, long, while. Completely stole my heart.... Smiles & Bunny Hugs ~ Robin

trump said...

I was just passing through and thought id stop and say hello. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa.

Sherri Farley said...

Your work is so creative. Love your blog!