Monday, September 24, 2012

On the work table . . .


Waking up to 39 degrees this morning, I could no longer ignore  . . .
Fall is upon us !
Of course in the studio fall has been here for quite some time.
All shades of pumpkin tuffets piled on the worktable, many a black bunny or mouse
peeking out from underneath.
Scraps of fall colored woolens are scattered beneath my feet like
newly fallen leaves.
I love these colors of fall . . . they are rich, warm and inviting,
nature's last hurrah before the greys of winter settle in.

The final crunch is on this week, late nights stitching, seeing
orange spots before my eyes and sore fingers mean
it's time for  . . .
If you can make the trek to this amazing show I highly recommend it!
Check out the website for all the details and to see work
by some amazing artists!!

Happy fall . . . 
Lori Ann

3 comments:

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Oh, how I wish I could go to see all your wonderful moppets!
Louise

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh how I would love to go to that show. You and so many wonderful artists all in one place! Happy bunny dance for sure!

The French Bear said...

I wish I could be there too, all of the artists are sooo talented, you lead the pack though....for me anyway!!!
I missed the pumpkin kits.....maybe next year!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx