Friday, August 16, 2013

double duty . . .

Little did I know how handy that fence around the kitchen garden would be.
It's the perfect place to hang newly dyed mohair, rayon and velvets!
We have had a beautiful summer here in Ohio, but I am anxiously awaiting the colors of fall.
In the mean time . . . I'll just make my own!
The "fur has been flying" as they say.
Working towards not one, but 2 fall and Halloween shows is a challenge,
But pumpkins, bats, black squirrels and mice,  even some bunnies and bears
are coming to life!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lori Ann

6 comments:

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Some of my favorite colors for my favorite time of the year.

Best of luck getting ready for both shows.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Soon to be the most wonderful creations. Can't wait!
Smiles, Nan

gail said...

I love the gorgeous fall colors of that mohair and velvet!!! Cant wait to see what amazing things you create!
Gail

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Can't wait to see them!! I love Fall.

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Beautiful colors! They look great hanging on the fence.

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

The are indeed the seductive colours of Autumn and I can't wait to see what the pieces will become...
Susan x