Monday, July 14, 2014

Wow . . .

May I just say WOW!

I am just home from my very first teaching experience and I am a VERY
contented and happy, glowing and grinning kind of exhausted!
What an amazing weekend we had.
The very first "Historic Arts in Historic Places" event was a wonderful success.
I have to say I had the BEST class of happy, quick witted and sweet students
a teacher could ever wish for. 
Plans are already in the works for the next "Historic Art in Historic Places" event!
So stay tuned . . .  
but in the mean time enjoy these photos of our day!
getting started . . .  stuffing amongst the clouds
teacher ~ student ~ hands
deep in thought
tiny stitches 
bunny tales . . .  tails?
So very close . . .  a moment to pause and reflect.
Simply ~  thank you
Lori Ann


tj said...

...Looks like fun was had by everyone! I can't wait until I take one of your classes Lori Ann, it's on my Bucket List. :o)

...Thank you for sharing!

...Peace & blessings. :o)

Rugs and Pugs said...

What fun! I was in the yarn sewing class and that was a great one, too. Can't wait to hear what classes will be coming up.
Hugs :)

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh what fun! see? nothing to be nervous about….we LOVE you!

Elizabeth said...

I've taught weekend workshops, they ARE exhausting and very rewarding when you see the student's creations so have fun and enjoy the experience - happy stitching! said...

I would love to take one of your classes.
Can't wait to see when they will be offfered.

Mugwump Woolies said...

Looks like a roaring success!

Doreen said...

looks wonderful!!! so glad you had such a great experience.

I do not care what it takes... I SM MAKING THAT NEXT CLASS!!!


Doreen said...

oh..i meant "am"...argh!!

ps..a kit for this would be oh so wonderful and welcome :)

Kim said...

Lori~~~ I will be looking for one of your classes to take, this looks like great fun!!!!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

So glad it went well ~ I'm hearing good things!!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Thanks for all your great comments everyone!
I'm still basking in the glow!


Jeri Landers said...

I wish I could have taken that class!