Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wild Hare . . .

Hello,
It's still bitter cold and quite white outside, with more snow gently falling.
 I'm doing my best to think spring and all things rabbits!

To purchase please email:

Please meet today's "wild hare" offering:
(aptly named)
"Wild About Harry"
Harry is a gentle and well dressed soul.
About 9" to his ear tips, he has long thin pointy toes.
He is created from soft beige mohair and is fully jointed and stuffed 
heavy with steel shot.
Harry wears a jacket of the sweetest circa 1800's cotton.
The design reminded me of carrots . . . or radishes, 
or even turnips for that matter, but definitely something 
a rabbit would love!
His wee jacket is about 90% hand stitched.
An antique silk ribbon surrounds his neck and he carries
a linen carrot!

$260.00
ship $10.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

Think Spring . . . 
Lori Ann

3 comments:

tj said...

...Harry is simply splendid Lori Ann! And I am adoring the early fabric jacket too! :o)

...Enjoy your day & stay warm!

...Peace & blessings. :o)

Lee said...

He is so sweet!
I enjoy seeing your creations~thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Lee

Debbie Miller of Onion Patch said...

Adorable!!!