Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Welcome!

Hello everyone . . .
I hope you enjoy today's offerings!

Should you wish to purchase please email:

Please meet:
Basil
#1 ~ Basil is such a sweet little gentleman!
He is created from soft chocolate mohair with wool felt
ear linings, pointy toes and bent arms.
Basil wears a vest of wool felt that is blanket stitched all
round and embellished with bullion knot carrots front and back.
A bow tie gives him a proper bunny look!
9" from heel to ear tips & weighted nicely with
steel shot.
$240.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#2 ~ Munching Bunny ~ A pin keep
A wee mohair bunny with wool felt ears nestles atop a hand dyed wool tuffet pincushion.
Tiny carrots are embroidered around the edge and a small wool carrot
dangles off the edge. 
Aprox. 5" x 3.5"
$85.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#3 ~ And The "Beet" Goes On
A rayon bunny nestles upon a hand dyed velvet red beet pin keep.
Feather stitching adorns as does a vintage ribbon bow.
Lined and blanket stitched leaves are hand dyed wool.
11" x 3.5"
$89.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

Thank you for stopping by!
Lori Ann

6 comments:

Warm Heart Bears said...

I love these Lori Ann!
So cute!!

susan hemann said...

such wonderful work!

bayrayschild said...

What beautiful work you do! I so enjoy seeing each piece that comes from your talented hands. You are truly one of my favorite artists!

Hugs, Audrey

Debora Hoffmann said...

I completely agree with bayrayschild. Couldn't have said it better myself. Hugs!

tj said...

...I couldn't agree more with 'bayrayschild' comment up there. You have been one of my personal fav's as well. I would have to say you and Norma Schneeman have inspired me the most over the years. Thank you for that! :o)

...These pieces are wonderful! I'm especially fond of "the beet goes on"...lol...too cute! ;o)

...Enjoy your weekend!

...Peace & blessings. :o)

Lana Manis said...

I absolutely ADORE that munching bunny... even though I think it was a munching bunny that obliterated my dill, cilantro, and basil. ;)