Monday, July 10, 2017

busy, busy . . . .

Hello friends,

I do apologize for my spotty work and posts.
You might think (erroneously) that life slows down as you age, but we are finding 
the days are passing at the speed of light!

We hope we are emerging from the last 2 years of everyones health issues,
(my broken leg, mother's fall, husbands shoulder replacement, sons work accident)
and will all be stronger and healthier moving forward!
This has all taken a toll on my work and overall creativity, but I feel I'm
tip toeing around a corner and good things are to come!  

My first event of 2017 was the From Our Hands creative retreat ~
it was such an amazing success in the new location that we can't wait till next year!
(See video below!)
 From Our Hands ~ Spring Creative 2017

I'm happy that I was finally able to get the "Store/Mercantile" up and running
with kits and supplies.
A big thank you for your support!  All kits are sold out for the moment.
I'm gathering supplies and will re-stock as soon as possible.

This week we are recovering from 3 weeks of company and awaiting a
new round of kids and grand babes to come Friday.
(I see another recovery in our future ;-)

After this we head to WI, in August. 
I'll be teaching at Holly and Ivy along with Rebekah L. Smith
and a couple other great teachers.
http://www.hollyandivyonline.com/stitching-in-ripon.htmlhttp://www.hollyandivyonline.com/stitching-in-ripon.html
(A few class spots remain)
September brings the "Bewitching Peddlers" event in Chelsea, MI
October: Hooked in the Valley ~ Wooster, OH
http://www.pinetreebarn.com/about/news-upcoming-events/hooked-valleyhttp://www.pinetreebarn.com/about/news-upcoming-events/hooked-valley
& November : From Our Hands & Hearts ~ Peninsula, OH
(Please note: the FOH November show is Folk Art & Antiques only ~ no classes)

Hope to see you around!
Happy stitches,
Lori Ann


SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

susan hemann said...

How exciting! Road trip!! Sorry, you have all had health issues. Same here, carpal tunnel surgery. I did not realize you had a shop.

lillalotta said...

Only just found your lovely blog!