Wednesday, September 11, 2013

There's a mouse in the house . . .

Welcome to Wild Hare Wednesday . . .
I'm so happy you stopped by!

Please meet: 
Peter and his Pumpkin
A very sweet mouse has stopped by to show us his prized velvet pumpkin!
Peter stands about 8.5" tall to ear tips and is created from very soft black distressed rayon.
A wire armature in his legs allows him to stand sturdily by himself and he has a wired curly tail!
Peter is just as proud of his Dresden trimmed hat as he is of his pumpkin!
A ruff of vintage ribbons completes his ensemble.
$265.00
ship $12.00
I'M SOLD
THANK YOU!!
Please email to purchase:

Have a lovely day!
Lori Ann

2 comments:

NataliaUNA said...

Great!
Very beautiful colors!

Kays Kids said...

Lori Ann he is just wonderful. It reminded me of a rhyme that I used to say as a child. Peter, peter pumpkin eater took a wife and couldn't keep her. He put her in a pumpkin skin.... I can't remember the last line.
Hugs