Wednesday, February 16, 2011

B is for Bunny




Today's Wild Hare :

"B" is for Bunny

A sweet little, almost hairless bunny.
Hand dyed mohair in the shortest, sparsest style!
8" / 9.5" to ear tips.
He is stuffed quite heavy with steel shot.
A sweet little vignette "B" has his own tiny heart pin keep &
a larger pillow pin keep.
Both created from a lovely early crazy quilt.
My favorite colors, drab browns, tobacco and black velvet.
This little fellow would be most at home amongst your favorite antiques!

$265.00
$10.00 shipping

I'm SOLD
Thank you!

Please email to purchase:
Lorianncorelis@mac.com

While you are here . . check out the offerings on:
(more bears and bunnies too!)

Enjoy,
Lori Ann

9 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Love this bunny and the pieces you have on the 1800 House Antiques, too! Beautiful work.

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Thanks Debora!

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

Just adorable!
One of these days, I plan to buy one of your wonderful creatures!

(Darn iPad keeps changing my words!)

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Hi Lee,

I have an ipad too . . . amazing hat is makes you say at times!
L

tj said...

...So adorable! And I loved your creations over at 1800 House too! :o)

...Btw, thank you for the quick shipping and the lovely packaging for the Leather Collar/Cuff Bag I purchased. Upon opening I felt as if Christmas had come early! ;o)

...Enjoy your day and blessings too...

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lori Ann, your mohair creations are just gorgeous and the pillows that accompany them are beautiful. I love the little faces, such character, especially two loves, one heart! Precious! And that sampler you were able to purchase is lovely too. wishing you a wonderful day! Tammy

The French Bear said...

Lori Ann, I was sad to miss this one...especially with the "B" pillow!!!! Ahh it would be perfect, love this guy!!!
I was hoping to get to Workt by Hand but I don't know if I can do it this year....I am going to try!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Lana Manis said...

Lori ~ your work is amazing! I always enjoy seeing your new creations. :)