Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The American Heritage Show!

If you are in Ohio or near please join us for:


A Folk Art Show in the Traditional Style.
Held in Historic Lebanon, Ohio


See our show blog for more info and artist links!

The village of Lebanon is home to The Golden Lamb, Ohio's oldest Inn.
The Warren County museum and Greg and Mary Shooner play host to
a beautiful line up of America's Craftsmen.
Come for the day or the weekend . . . there are many antique shops in 
town as well!!

Hope to see you!
Lori Ann

5 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh how I wish I was nearer to this show ~ hoping you have a wonderful time Lori!

Theresa said...

I wish I could come see you but our trip this year is to "The Spirit of Friends" show in late September. Maybe next year we'll be able to come. :0)

Michelle Palmer said...

Goodness! What a show this must be! Plus antiques~ I think a country drive would be a perfect little vacation :) Wishing you all the best~

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Wish I lived closer!!

Kays Kids said...

I would love to see your art in the fur. If only. Oh well I can enjoy seeing photos. (wonderful).
Hugs