Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Mercantile Update - Today!

"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth,
for the touch of a friendly hand and a talk beside the fire:
it is time for home."

Edith Sitwell
Good morning to you . . . 
Tis not even 7am on this very cold and dark winter morning.
But I'm up, snuggled in my chair by the glow of our "kitchen tree" 
and am already on my second cup of coffee.
(It takes 2 to wake up the mind and write coherently!)
I wish I could stay here all day, but maybe another time.
I'm off to take my mother lunch at the rehab facility, and Fritz, her 
mini dachshund will go along to cheer her.
(She's had a couple falls recently and at 95 it might take a bit to get her
strength back.)
And as "work waits for no one" . . . I'll be updating the "Mercantile"
this afternoon at 4pm EST.
If you receive my newsletter you may have seen a little stitching project 
I have in the current issue of "Simply Vintage" magazine.
The kits for that project will be available today, with or without
a copy of the magazine.
(Tho, you do need a copy for the pattern and instructions)
Included in this update will also be a few other kits, supplies
and some antique bits.

Wishing you warmth . . .  even if it's cold outside!
Lori Ann

1 comment:

Shelley Davis said...

Merry Christmas Lori Ann,
I love all of your wonderful creations.
Kindest regards,
Shelley