Wednesday, February 10, 2021

A "Wild Hare" to Warm Your Heart

Keep a warm heart . . . and toes!

If you would like to purchase today's offering please send an email with item name 

& your preferred payment method (pay pal is best if possible) to: 

Lorianncorelis@mac.com

~ Items are sold on a "first email - first serve" basis. ~ 

I do apologize that at the present moment I am shipping within the US only. 

I have 2 offerings today!

#1 - meet "SNOWBALL"
His name is because he is so fluffy!  
Snowball is created from ANTIQUE mohair (from a Childs coat).
He is a fully jointed simple teddy with no paw pads. 
Nicely weighted to nestle into the palm of your hand!
Just 6" and wears a custom knit vest and scarf.
He carries a woolen Valentine too!
$175.00
Ship $10.00
I'M SOLD ~ Thank you!



#2 ~ Spotted Bunny ~ Treasure Box Pincushion
A tiny spotted bunny of viscose with hand shaded details is nestled
on top of a handcrafted wooden bandbox. (By Rob LeHay).
The box covering is a lovely raw silk fabric with ribbon, woolen and bead details.
Keep your heartfelt secrets hidden in the sweet box!
The box is about 5" wide and overall height is 4".
$125.00
Ship $10.00
I'M SOLD ~ Thank you!

Stay warm and toasty my friends,
   Lori Ann

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Snowball is adorable, but that little bunny box has me enamored. ~Robin~