Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wednesday in the garden . .

  Hello,

We are having a few beautiful days after all the snow and frost, so you'll find me in the garden more and more these days!

Should you would like to purchase today's offering please send an email with item name 

& your preferred payment method (pay pal is best if possible) to: 

Lorianncorelis@mac.com

~ Items are sold on a "first email - first serve" basis. ~ 

I do apologize that at the present moment I am shipping within the US only. 

My Little Helper
Look who popped out to help me in the garden!
This little mouse is dressed for a day of digging, planting and maybe
munching on some berries.
He is created from slightly scruffy grey mohair with wool felt ears and tail.
He wears checkered overalls and a bandanna or red cotton, 
and look - there's even a tiny pocket with a hankie!
To be of great help he carries his own pitchfork fashioned from 
wire and a twig.
Nicely weighted with steel shot ~ about 8" 
$265.00
ship $10.00
I'M SOLD ~ Thank you!



Go get those fingers in the dirt ~ it's good for heart and soul!
Lori Ann

No comments: