Wednesday, May 5, 2021

   Hello, Hello . . . 

We've had multiple days of rain, so the plants are happy, but it's a bit too muddy to be in the garden. However, rainy days are good for stitching! 

I just wish I could tailor the rain and sun to my work schedule ;-)

Should you would like to purchase today's offering please send an email with item name 

& your preferred payment method (pay pal is best if possible) to: 

Lorianncorelis@mac.com

~ Items are sold on a "first email - first serve" basis. ~ 

I do apologize that at the present moment I am shipping within the US only. 

Today ~ Just an Olde Bear

This Olde fellow is created from wonderful mohair in a very traditional
golden color. He has wool felt paws a brown nose, claws & even 
brown eyes! He wears a vest of hand dyed wool that is blanket
stitched all round, has a couple teeny patches & an antique button.
A bit of shading and worn spots give him an old bear essence.
Nicely weighted and squishy with steel shot and pellets.
A teeny bit over 10"
$275.00
ship $15.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!


Enjoy the beauty of the day,
Lori Ann

No comments: